How To Create your Roku account
This is simply to activate your Roku device if you are interesting to watch channels and your collections of movies and show at Roku. Some of the important steps to create your Roku account on the device like computer, tablet, and cellphone.
- Go to the website URL roku.com/link create account.
- Type in your First name, last name, Email, and password and click on submit button.
- Now it will take you to the next step where you have to create the new Roku pin if you wish to prevent unauthorized purchases.
- During the account creation process, you will be suggested to provide the payment information. This information will be used to purchase popular channels and movies. Make a note that Credit cards and PayPal are accepted payment methods.
- Once you completed creating the Roku account, then you can link the Roku device to the account
Note: Read all the guideline and information related to account creation on your computer screen or tablet which you are using to create an account.
How to connect your TV with the Roku player with the help of HDMI cable:
Roku player is so easy to connect with any TV which has HDMI port. Roku Player comes with HDMI Cable and also it supports RCA Cables which will be used in older TV’s. Connect your Roku Streaming player device to TV and also connect your good quality Ethernet cable, if your TV Support 720Pand 1080p resolution like HD Quality. For this Premium high-speed HDMI cable is preferred if the TV supports 4k and 4k HDR.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV and another end to the Roku device.
- Put the power adapter to the Roku device and switch on the TV.
- Now use the TV remote control to press the INPUT button and select the HDMI port.
- Once it connected start screen will display.
- Follow the instruction displayed on the TV to setup the Roku player.
How to Setup Roku Device
As described in the above section, setup is an easy and simple process. Here are the few step instructions to setup Roku device.
- Now, insert the batteries into your remote.
- Then, power on your Roku player and a Roku logo will appear on the screen.
- Once all the connections are active, you need to select the language option.
- Now it will take you to the next step where you have to connect your device to the wireless network.
How to Connect the Roku player to the Wi-Fi:
- Once the network screen will appear then select the connectivity option which is either wired or wireless.
- Select the option wireless and setup the new wireless option.
- Select the name of your home network and enter the password for the same.
- Click on “CONNECT” displayed on the left bottom on the TV screen.
- If the information is incorrect in any sense it would not go through or will give you any particular ERROR CODE.
- Once the device will be connected to the internet, it will automatically get the update of the Roku software. This process may take up to one to two minute(s).
- A Roku link code activation screen will come up on the TV screen where there will be a link code and web link URL roku com link, which will be used to activate the Roku device.
How to Activate Roku device
- Make a note of the enter link code that is visible on your TV screen.
- Now, go to the website Url roku.com/link
- Enter link code and click on the submit button.
- Once the above steps are complete, your Roku device will be ready to use.
- Go to channel store to add the desired channels to your Roku account. Use add channel option to add the private channels and Buy option to subscribe the pay for hidden channels.
If you are facing any issues related Roku activations, for more information to activate Roku device, go to our website to read our guidelines provided on our website www.activationrokulinks.com, or contact our activation support experts Dial toll-free number +1-855-430-3276 to know more about the activation process.